Little Green Footballs

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Bigot of the week

What a better way to comment on a Islamist cleric, who's being accused of blaming Jews and Christians for the London bombing, than to label an entire religion 'vermin', 'sub-human' and 'baby killers'.

RedWhiteAndJew 7/11/2005 09:56PM PDT
I think this is called projection.

Dictionary.com:

The attribution of one's own attitudes, feelings, or desires to someone or something as a naive or unconscious defense against anxiety or guilt.

Yep. That's projection, all right.

These vermin need some serious psychoanalysis. They need to self-actualize; to own their viciousness, not label others.

A well-adjusted koranimal: "I'm a sick and twisted sub-human malignancy, hellbent on murdering Jew babies and paying back the Crusaders, all while legally kicking the couscous out of my wife/wives, and accumulating after-raisins in my Allahbanc account...and I'm OK with that."

I'm sure major companies will be lining up to advertise on LGF when they read such incisive, tolerant and humane commentary.

No comments: